5.27.2010

CIAO VENEZIA.

updating this is going to be a little harder than i originally expected since my computer is not working. :( but we will find a way. mostly by using this confusing computer at school.

venice is amazing so far! i haven't done any official sightseeing yet, but we've been walking around for hours every day. all of venice is so beautiful; the buildings are such pretty colors and there are flowers in every windowsill.

my apartment is TINY. my bedroom is maybe half the size of a dorm room. but the view out the window is gorgeous. and i can leave my window open all the time because the weather has been absolutely perfect so far.

i really hope i can resolve this issue with my computer soon. it's super frustrating to not have one (or access to one) at night. but we'll see! i've got to get back to round two of my two hours of classes today. will write more later.

1 comment:

  1. Walking around for hours is definitely the best part of any trip abroad!

    ReplyDelete